An employee / occupant engagement campaign around water conservation includes a campaign with goals to increase awareness, change behavior and encourage feedback or suggestions for efficiency in jobs.
Water is an instrumental resource no matter where it’s used in a company’s supply chain. Better management of water use can result in deeper individual understanding of water scarcity and cut down operational costs.
Challenge Participants Currently Adopting This Practice
- Live Blue Initiative by New England Aquarium
Other Places Adopting this Practice
- The World Bank: Raising Water Awareness
- The World Bank: Water Partnership Program
- What Is Your Water Footprint?
In The News
- “How to Get Paid for Taking Shorter Showers” Fox13 Salt Lake City, August 2015