Educational information for employees or tenants can come in many different forms such as websites, written materials, training sessions, or speakers at a brown bag lunch. Each of these tools can provide information explaining the advantages of adopting sustainable practices, their goals, and how to achieve them as a building or organization.
Educational materials can motivate employees and tenants to actively participate in the business’ sustainable practices and provide clear instructions on how to do so. In addition, maximizing the numbers of participants will improve the results of the sustainable strategies.
- Bring Your Green to Work from EnergyStar
- Ten Keys for Educating and Engaging Employees
- GreenBiz: The Four Stages of Engaging Employees on Sustainability
- Green Office Tips for Employees
In The News
- “Environmental Education Matters More in a Down Economy” SustainableBusiness.com, March 2009